The plan is to convert this into a Batman Beyond, I like the textures on the body a lot more than the plain one on the official fig. Hopefully someone else finds this breakdown useful.
Some noteworthy bits about this fig:
- The red back piece that holds the sticks is a separate element.
- If the thigh on your fig doesn't swivel, disassemble it, it may have a piece of excess plastic restricting it like this one did.
- The shins are deformed, they bow out way too much. Gonna have to resculpt those. It's not that noticeable in the pic, but it's very distracting when you have it in-hand.
- The pegs that pop into the arms are lopsided. At first I thought they were deformed too but they actually pop in securely. Not sure what the reason is for this design choice, but whatever, it works.
- The soft crotch piece is actually white and painted black. Don't be surprised when you sand it and it turns white!